We are very excited to share this video with everyone!
Please give a special thank you to:
- Expectations Gymnastics Cheer and Dance, Jana Dixon Carpenter - Owner
- The Gatesville Messenger & Star Forum Debbie Day Owner-Publisher
- Gatesville Drug Co., Ltd. Kevin George owner (wife Karen George) Also owns Gatesville Ace Hardware and Vintage Royalty Boutique in Gatesville
- Hinds & Marcus Fine Jewelers, Monica Hinds (owner)
- Leaird's Furniture & Appliance, Clay McClellan ( owner) with Fidel Delatorre Manager
- Loni Jones, Alpha Wealth Strategies, Loni Jones -Owner
- Jonathon Bell Studios, Jonathon Bell for putting this crazy idea on tape for everyone to share!
Visit our Chamber members Directory for members listings any time ... day or night: http://gatesvilletx.info/business-directory
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce is delighted to introduce our new members. Our members are the lifeblood of our organization, helping us serve Gatesville residents, visitors to the area, and the community at large.
We invite you to welcome these new members by stopping by to introduce yourself, visiting their website or Facebook page, or sending them an email:
The Cotton Belt Depot Visitors Center
The Cotton Belt Depot Visitors Center serves as a travel information center for the Gatesville area, providing tourist/visitor information to travelers, and relocation information to the newest members of the community.
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce operates this facility and makes it available to the public for community activities. Looking for a small meeting room? Download this Facility Utilization Agreem…
Business of the Month
Do you know an outstanding local business that deserves recognition?
Congratulations to Hillside Outdoors for their nomination and selection as January 2020 Business of the Month.
Take a look at some past winners in the Business of the Month Media Gallery.
The Gatesville Chamber …
About the Chamber
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce is an active community organization dedicated to promoting quality of life through good business, tourism, and strong families in a healthy environment.
The historic Cotton Belt Depot is home to the Chamber of Commerce Office & Visitor Center, located at 2307 S. Hwy 36 in Gatesville (crossroads of Business 36 and Hwy 84.) The traveling public is welcome to drop by for area map…