The purpose of the Junior Ambassador Program is to encourage High School students to become active in the Gatesville community. Junior Ambassadors will have a chance to learn more from one-on-one contact with the business community, while fulfilling their community service requirements.
Junior Ambassadors are charged with these responsibilities:
• Serve as official greeting service for the Chamber of Commerce, its committees, and the City of Gatesville;
• Assist the Chamber in the organization and fulfillment of annual events;
• Mentor incoming Junior Ambassadors;
• Investigate ways to further the Chamber’s involvement with local schools to enhance students’ knowledge of the business community and the skills necessary to become successful employees and business leaders;
• Serve as a link between the business community and the education system. Assist in implementing programs designed to enhance the relationship between business, industry, educators, and students within the school system;
• Conduct goodwill trips to Chamber Members as requested.
The Junior Ambassadors also conduct two events of their own:
School Year 2017 - 2018 Junior Ambassadors