We are very excited to share this video with everyone!
Please give a special thank you to:
- Expectations Gymnastics Cheer and Dance, Jana Dixon Carpenter - Owner
- The Gatesville Messenger & Star Forum Debbie Day Owner-Publisher
- Gatesville Drug Co., Ltd. Kevin George owner (wife Karen George) Also owns Gatesville Ace Hardware and Vintage Royalty Boutique in Gatesville
- Hinds & Marcus Fine Jewelers, Monica Hinds (owner)
- Leaird's Furniture & Appliance, Clay McClellan ( owner) with Fidel Delatorre Manager
- Loni Jones, Alpha Wealth Strategies, Loni Jones -Owner
- Jonathon Bell Studios, Jonathon Bell for putting this crazy idea on tape for everyone to share!
Visit our Chamber members Directory for members listings any time ... day or night: http://gatesvilletx.info/business-directory
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce is delighted to introduce our new members. Our members are the lifeblood of our organization, helping us serve Gatesville residents, visitors to the area, and the community at large.
We invite you to welcome these new members by stopping by to introduce yourself, visiting their website or Facebook page, or sending them an email:
- Candy Pet Palace
- Dixon Roofing
- Lone Star Auto
- Loan Star Towing
- Sinyard Tire Shop
- View Point Solutions
- Cowboy Real estate
- Keep Gatesville Beautiful
- Ideal Self Storage…
2nd Saturday Monthly (Mar - Dec)
Chamber Market Days are held the 2nd Saturday of every month in the parking lot of the Historic Cotton Belt Depot, 2307 S. Hwy 36, Gatesville TX 76528. This is a great opportunity for local small vendors to set up and show off their unique merchandise and a great chance to for visitors to the market to shop independent local vendors.
2021 Market Days
- 09 Mar
- 13 Apr
- 11 May
- 08 Jun
- 13 Jul
- 10 Aug
- 14 Sep
- 12 Oct
- 09 Nov
- 14 Dec
For the most up to date information, see our calendar event for document …
The Chamber has four mixers planned for 2019:
- Thank you to Front Porch Realty for hosting our 1st Spring Chamber Mixer in March.
- Thank you to Main Street Bed & Breakfast for hosting our 2nd Summer Chamber mixer in May.
- Thank you to Gatesville Messenger For hosting our 3rd fall Chamber Mixer in July.
Good food and great company - take a look at our photo gallery! Lots of connections were made, and that's what these mixers are all about. ONLY ONE CHAMBER MEMBER MIXER LEFT IN 2021! Join the Chamber today and expose your business!
The Cotton Belt Depot Visitors Center
The Cotton Belt Depot Visitors Center serves as a travel information center for the Gatesville area, providing tourist/visitor information to travelers, and relocation information to the newest members of the community.
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce operates this facility and makes it available to the public for community activities. Looking for a small meeting room? Download this Facility Utilization Agreem…
Business of the Month
Do you know an outstanding local business that deserves recognition?
Congratulation Hinds Fine Jewelry for their nomination and selection as September 2021 Business of the Month.
Take a look at some past winners in the Business of the Month Media Gallery.
The Gatesville Chamber of C…
About the Chamber
The Gatesville Chamber of Commerce is an active community organization dedicated to promoting quality of life through good business, tourism, and strong families in a healthy environment.
The historic Cotton Belt Depot is home to the Chamber of Commerce Office & Visitor Center, located at 2307 S. Hwy 36 in Gatesville (crossroads of Business 36 and Hwy 84.) The traveling public is welcome to drop by for area map…